Our aim is that "Connect Communities" will better connect us to God and one another in an environment where Kingdom dreams are shared and born from these relationships.
The seed of the Kingdom has always been friends, praying and dreaming. When that Kingdom seed grows, it develops into prayerful family on mission living in committed relationships we call "Missional Communities".
We see "Connect Communities" as that Kingdom seed where we can:
- develop meaningful friendships,
- grow in our connection to God in prayer and the word
- discover and share God's dreams over our lives
Interested in joining a Connect Community?
If you would like to explore how you can be connected to a prayerful family on mission please fill out this form here or
Current Connect Communities
1. Overland Park -Wayne & Teresa Rose
2. Grandview/Belton -Tom & Deb Wilson, Marnie Sutton
3. Brookside -Chris & Margaret Ledin
4. Hyde Park-Andy & Cammi Carlson