Prayer Course II Unanswered Prayer
May 16, 2021 - Easter Sunday: When?
Eat Together (30 min) Please practice current safety measures if gathering in-person, seeking to enjoy the devotion of sharing a meal. Consider how to safely eat together (try to have each family bring food for their household, etc.).
Worship & Prayer (20 min) “Worship is the acknowledgment of, agreement with, and yielding to lordship, wholeheartedly offering attention and affection to ascribe worth.”
Choose any combination of the following engagements to fill your shared time of worship:
- Follow this LINK for this week’s Worship Resource
- YouTube Playlist - includes one song for communal singing and one instrumental song for contemplation/meditation.
- Psalm 46 NIV
- Lectio Divina Instructions
Give We are going to pause for 2 minutes to consider how we will give this week. For those that call Navah home, this is a time for you to give right now or review your giving to all God does in and through Navah. During this time, also listen and ask the Spirit if there is a need/person He wants you to bless. Let’s wait in silence for 2 minutes now. Give Online.
- Save the date for Large Gathering - JUNE 13
- Stay connected to the Navah Common Rule:
Kids (time varies) Consider how you integrate these kids’ resources from Navah Kids. Each home church will do this differently depending on the number and age of the children participating. Remember to include your kids as much as possible and have fun! You can access the resource HERE.
Care (20 min)
- Hi/Lo or Good News Stories
- Invite each person to share a brief Hi/Lo (gratitude and prayer need)
- Consider having the next person who shares pray a short blessing over the previous person who has shared.
Prayer Course II: Unanswered Prayers
Communion (10 min)
- Read short passage - 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- Lead them in receiving the elements
- Consider singing or reciting the doxology together (acapella)
- Finish with the Lord’s prayer